Elliot Counseling Group is looking for a clinical supervisor to join our growing team! Here at Elliott Counseling Group, we are a unique hybrid of private practice and clinic, with the benefits of both. You will have the flexibility of setting your own schedule and shaping your own case load, combined with extensive support from our administrative team and three comfortable office locations. We have motivated clients, capable mentors, and support staff that handles credentialing, client care, billing, reception, and more!
Our ideal candidate is knowledgeable, professional, compassionate, and a team player with leadership experience. The Clinical Supervisor will need to comfortably balance multiple duties, including providing clinical supervision to therapists, coordinating projects with the management team, and taking on direct clinical work with clients. This is a key role within the company that directly impacts all aspects of the business and requires flexibility, problem-solving, and a passion for your work. Preference will be given to candidates with prior supervisory experience.
Direct Clinical Work
- Provide high-quality, compassionate, and ethical behavioral health therapy to clients
- Establish long-term and trusting relationships with clients
- Maintain strict confidentiality
- Record and maintain progress notes for all therapy sessions
- Create progress summary reports or letters as requested
- Maintain all required licenses
- Coordinate, facilitate, and participate in company meetings and clinical supervision sessions
- Provide supervision, consultation, and advisement to therapists and interns
Project Coordination & Team Direction
- Assist in the creation and implementation of strategies to improve clinical practices
- Assist in interviewing applicants for therapist positions
- Provide mentorship and conduct support discussions with therapists
- Provide training on software and policies to new employees
- Assist in the creation of training materials
- Knowledge of the principles and techniques of clinical therapy, including a variety of treatment modalities
- Understanding of current DSM to make appropriate diagnoses
- Proficiency with calendar systems, EMR programs, and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of HIPAA regulations
- Master’s or doctorate degree in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology, or other related behavioral health degree
- Licensure in Illinois as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC)
- 5 or more years of direct clinical experience in the field of mental health
- 2 or more years of experience in supervisory roles or team management
Compensation and Benefits
Elliott Counseling Group offers our full-time employees a competitive compensation and benefits package, including Health, Vision, Life, and Dental insurance, PTO, a retirement plan, and more.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
Elliott Counseling group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Mental Health Counseling
- Clinical Supervision
- Microsoft Office
Type of Contract
This position requires education background
Share this position: