Elliot Counseling Group is looking for full-time and part-time Mental Health Therapists to join our team as we grow! Here at Elliott Counseling Group, we are a unique hybrid of private practice and clinic, with the benefits of both. You’ll have the flexibility of setting your own schedule and shaping your own case load, combined with extensive support from both our clinical and admin teams, as well as three comfortable office locations. We have motivated clients, capable mentors, and administrative team that handles credentialing, client care, billing, reception, and more!
Our ideal candidate is knowledgeable, professional, compassionate, and can comfortably communicate with clients from a variety of cultures and age ranges. Time management is key to this role, as our therapists have control over their schedules.
- Provide high-quality, compassionate, and ethical behavioral health therapy to clients
- Establish long-term and trusting relationships with clients
- Maintain strict confidentiality
- Record and maintain progress notes for all therapy sessions
- Create progress summary reports or letters as requested
- Maintain all required licenses
- Participate in company meetings and clinical supervision sessions
- Knowledge of the principles and techniques of clinical therapy, including a variety of treatment modalities
- Skill in working with a variety of cultures, ages, and issues
- Skill in working independently and implementing time management strategies
- Understanding of current DSM to make appropriate diagnoses
- Ability to provide necessary self-care
- Proficiency with calendar systems, EMR programs, and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of HIPAA regulations
- Master’s or doctorate degree in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology, or other related behavioral health degree
- Licensure in Illinois as Social Worker (LSW, LCSW), Professional Counselor (LPC, LCPC), or Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
Compensation and Benefits
Elliott Counseling Group offers our full-time employees a competitive compensation and benefits package, including Health, Vision, and Dental insurance, PTO, a retirement plan, and more. Job Types: Full-time, Part-time Salary: $27.00 to $45.00+/hour
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. Elliott Counseling group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Type of Contract
This position requires education background
Share this position: